“We are very excited about InMode’s innovate RF technology. We were confident that it would be an effective treatment for acne scarring but we are pleasantly surprised at its ability to effectively treat cystic acne. We are also impressed with it’s safety in treating skin of color. We are confidently treating Fitzpatrick Skin Types V-VI.”
Votiva Vaginal Rejuvenation Los AngelesSilicone injection and biopolymer removal expertBodytite and Facetite expertLiposuction Revision and BBL revision expert
Gentle & Effective Feminine Rejuvenation
Votiva is the first and ONLY FDA-approved device for vaginal laxity, dryness, and stress incontinence.
It is noninvasive and pain-free and only requires one 30 minute session for full benefit. It is done without any kind of anesthesia at all and there is no recovery process. It is the future.
First and only treatment for sexual dysfunction that addresses the internal and external genital area
How Does It Work
Votiva delivers gentle thermal tissue remodeling and of the genitals that is safe, effective and in-demand. Votiva is a comfortable treatment that provides uniform RF heating of the internal vaginal tissue and external vulvar laxity and/or labial hypertrophy.
- Acquire: Votiva has a temperature sensor built into the hand piece which reads skin surface temperature 1000 times per second, allowing clinicians to acquire skin temperature in real time.
- Control: Software algorithm allows unprecedented safety of RF delivery. The “cut off temperature” feature reduces RF energy automatically when the hand piece senses that the required skin temperature has been reached.
- Extend: Clinical evidence suggests prolonged exposure to temperature above 40°C is advantageous for optimal clinical outcomes. Only InMode’s A.C.E. technology allows you to utilize therapeutic temperatures safely and efficiently.
|RF Output Power:||Up to 40 W|
|Output Frequency:||1 MHz|
|Treatment Mode:||Single pulse, Continuous repeat mode|
|Temperature Cut-Off||Operator adjustable up to 42°C|
“A remarkable part of Votiva is that you can visually see a difference externally in only 10 minutes! I have been able to see this from day one in all my treated patients. This is a powerful benefit, as patients leave my clinic excited about the immediate change.”
“Using RFAL, my patient had no pain and no problem healing. I feel an incredible early result not previously achievable by any means… even with much more extensive surgery.”
Other Technologies for Noninvasive Vaginal Rejuvenation
- ThermiVa® uses controlled radiofrequency energy to heat tissue.However, the device is not FDA approved for vulvovaginal laxity. It is also not approved for stress incontinence.
The Thermiva treatment requires 3 sessions of about 30 minutes long.
Votiva requires only one 30 minute session.
Votiva is currently FDA approved for vulvovaginal laxity, stress incontinence, and dryness. In addition, additional studies are underway for pelvic floor weakness.
- MonaLisa Touch has been the other nonivasive device offered in the past, but also does not have FDA approval for any of these issues. MonaLisa Touch uses fractional CO2 laser energy to the vaginal wall tissue.Though some studies have been done with the platform with regard to painful sex related to vulvovaginal atrophy, MonaLisaTouch also does not have FDA approval for vulvovaginal laxity and stress incontinence.