Plastic Surgery Prices and Financing Options Los Angeles, CA
Why is there a nonrefundable $100 office consultation fee?
Dr. Hughes charges a small $100 consultation fee for all new patients coming to the office. Email consultations are $100, and Skype consultations are $250. The consultation fee goes toward surgery in each case. If a patient cancels the office consultation or attempts to reschedule the consultation within 24 hrs, the $100 office consultation fee is charged.
What is the minimum deposit for scheduling surgery?
There is a minimum $1000 deposit for scheduling a procedure. This is also nonrefundable.
Prosper Healthcare Lending is the premier financing company in the healthcare
industry. With over $3 Billion borrowed and over 250,000 people empowered, this
is a name and a program you can trust.
Here are some of the benefits you’ll receive with a loan from Prosper Healthcare
- Immediate decisions for loans under $35,000
- Longer terms for lower monthly payments
- No collateral required
- No prepayment penalties
- Fast & easy loan inquiry process
- 100% Confidential
YOUR BEST YOU IS CLOSER THAN YOU THINK
With the ALPHAEON CREDIT card, you’ll find the widest array of monthly payment options to help your reach your individual wellness, beauty, and performance goals.
The ALPHAEON CREDIT card allows you to move forward today without delay. Plus, with special financing options not available with other credit cards, you may find the ALPHAEON CREDIT card is the better way to pay.
With the ALPHAEON CREDIT card, you can receive the care your physician recommends with flexible payment options that fit your lifestyle.
Apply today so you can focus on looking, feeling, and being your best.
MedicalFinancing.com is proud to offer patient financing options for elective surgery procedures such as breast augmentation, tattoo removal, gastric bypass, invitro fertilization, hair loss replacement and much more.
Plastic Surgery Price or Cost List
(Includes Surgeon’s Fee, Board Certified Anesthesiologist’s Fee, and Operating Room Fees) —
All of the fees listed below are approximate and will vary based upon level of complexity. (Financing options are available through several different companies, the financing charges are variable based upon credit history and terms)
Extended Arm Lift
- $7500 to $9500 (depending upon extent of skin excision)
Body Lift (circumferential belt lipectomy)
- $17,000 to $27,000 (depending upon extent of skin resection)
Brazilian Buttlift (liposuction of the abdomen, sides, and back with fat transfer to buttocks)
- $12,000 to $15,000
- $6500 (saline), $7500 (silicone), $9000 (gummy bear)
Breast Augmentation and Lift
- $9500 (saline), $11,000 (silicone), $12,500 (gummy bear)
Breast Augmentation Revision:
- $6500 to $18,000 (determined by need for implant replacement, pocket revision, capsulectomy, and placement of a dermal matrix)
Breast Fat Grafting:
- $9500 to $15,000
- $6500 to $9000 (depending upon type of lift required)
- $8500 to $11,000
- $5000 to $9500 depending upon type of brow lift and level of complexity
Calf Augmentation with Fat Grafting:
- $8000 to $12,000
Eyelid, Lower (Blepharoplasty):
Eyelid, Upper (Blepharoplasty):
- $12,000 to $20,000
Facial Fat Grafting:
- $5000 to $9000
Gynecomastia (Male Breast Reduction)
- $4500 to $9800 (depending upon the need for skin excision)
- $4000 to $5500 (depending upon method of reduction employed)
Lateral Thigh Lift and Buttock Lift
Liposuction of abdomen or sides or back
Liposuction of Inner Thighs
Liposuction of Knees, Calves, or Ankles
Liposuction of Outer Thighs
Liposuction of Upper Arms
Otoplasty (Bilateral Ear Pinning):
- $5500 to $7500
Posterior Body Lift
- $11,000 – $20,000
- $12,000 – $25,000
- $7500 to $11,000 (depending upon extent of skin excision)
Tummy Tuck (Mini):
- $8000 to $9500