Plastic Surgery Prices and Financing Options Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Kenneth Hughes MD Financing Options and Surgery Cost Information
Why is there a nonrefundable $300 office consultation fee?
Dr. Kenneth Hughes charges a $300 nonrefundable consultation fee for all new patients coming to the office. Dr. Kenneth Hughes also offers Skype consultations for $300. These fees are also nonrefundable. The consultation fee goes toward surgery in each case. If a patient cancels the consultation or attempts to reschedule the consultation within 48 hrs, the consultation fee is not refunded. If the patient does not arrive at the scheduled time for the office visit or is unavailable for Skype at the scheduled appointment time, that consultation fee is also nonrefundable.
What is the minimum deposit for scheduling surgery?
There is a minimum $1000 deposit for scheduling a procedure. This is also nonrefundable. All patients who pay the deposit in the office are told about the cancellation policy and asked to sign the cancellation policy in the office. Those patients who pay the $1000 nonrefundable deposit over the phone or through email are told about this policy and are emailed the surgery cancellation policy. The receipt of the cancellation policy through email by the patient serves as acknowledgment of and compliance with the policy by the patient.
Dr. Kenneth Hughes Plastic Surgery Price List (Individual Procedure Cost List)
(Includes Surgeon’s Fee (Kenneth Hughes MD), MD Anesthesiologist’s Fee, and Surgery Center/Operating Room Fees)
All of the fees listed below are approximate and will vary based upon level of complexity. (Financing options are available through several different companies, the financing charges are variable based upon credit history and terms)
Miniarm Lift (Incision within the Armpit)
Extended Arm Lift (Incision down the Inner Aspect of the Upper Arm)
- $8500 to $12,500 (depending upon extent of skin excision)
Body Lift ( AKA Circumferential Belt Lipectomy, Lower Body Lift, Incision around the Waist)
- $22,000 to $30,000 (depending upon extent of skin resection)
BodyTite – 1 area (i.e. abdomen)
FaceTite of lower face and neck
- $9500 (in uncomplicated cases)
Standard Brazilian Buttlift – (liposuction of the abdomen, sides, and lower back (lipo 360, liposuction 360) with fat transfer to butt and hips, with additional areas at an additional cost)
- $14,000 to $20,000 (depending upon amount of fat to be removed and relative level of difficulty)
Comprehensive Brazilian Buttlift – (liposuction of the abdomen, sides, lower back, bra rolls, and posterior armpit with fat transfer to the butt and hips, with additional areas at an additional cost)
- $18,000 to $24,000 (depending upon amount of fat to be removed and relative level of difficulty)
Breast Augmentation (With Breast Implants)
- $8500 (saline implants), $9000 (silicone implants), $11,000 (gummy bear implants)
Breast Augmentation and Breast Lift
- $12,500 (saline implants), $15,000 (silicone implants), $17,000 (gummy bear implants)
Breast Augmentation Revision
- $9500 to $20,000 (determined by need for implant replacement, type of implant requested, need for pocket revision, capsulectomy, or placement of a dermal matrix)
Breast Fat Grafting
- $15,000 to $25,000 (determined by the number of areas liposuctioned to retrieve enough fat to get at least 300 cc of fat per breast)
- $9500 to $15,000 (depending upon type of lift required)
- $12,500 to $20,000
- $9500 depending upon type of brow lift and level of complexity
Butt Implants (Placed in Intramuscular Plane, Smooth Implantech Implants Utilized)
- $15,000 in first time butt implant cases
Calf Augmentation with Fat Grafting
- $9500 to $15,000 (determined by the number of areas liposuctioned to retrieve enough fat to get at least 240 cc per calf)
Chin Implant (under local)
Chin Liposuction (under local)
Eyelid, Lower (Blepharoplasty)
Eyelid, Upper (Blepharoplasty)
Inferior Buttock Lift
- $12,000 to $15,000 (depending upon extent and length of scar necessary)
Lower Face Lift or Lower Face and Neck Lift (local or general)
- $20,000 to $35,000 (depending upon extent of skin dissection, need for platysmal plication, etc.)
Facial Fat Grafting (local or general)
- $8000 to $12,500 (depending upon the number of areas grafted)
Gynecomastia Removal (Male Breast Reduction) (local or general)
- $6500 to $15,000 (depending upon the need for skin excision)
- $5000 to $7500 (depending upon method of reduction employed, trim labiaplasty or wedge labiaplasty)
Lateral Thigh Lift and Buttock Lift
Liposuction of the Abdomen, Sides, and Lower Back (Liposuction 360, Lipo 360)
- $12500 to $15000
Liposuction of Abdomen (under local)
Liposuction of Buffalo Hump (Hump on Back of Neck at Cervical Spine) (under local)
Liposuction of Inner Thighs (under local)
Liposuction of Calves and Ankles (under local)
Liposuction of Outer Thighs (under local)
Liposuction of Upper Arms (under local)
Isolated Necklift (under local) – appropriate only for central skin laxity
- $9500 to $12500
Otoplasty (Bilateral Ear Pinning, Cosmetic Ear Surgery) (under local)
- $6500 to $8500
Ear Reduction Surgery (under local)
- $6500 to $11500 (depending upon complexity)
- $12,000 to $15,000
Lower Posterior Body Lift
- $12500 to $15,000
- $11,500 to $20,000
- $11,500 to $25,000
Silicone and Biopolymer Removal from the Buttocks
- $16,500 (in straightforward cases) up to $20,000 or more in complicated cases
Inner Thigh Lift (Groin Incision Inner Thigh Lift)
- $9500 to $12500 (depending upon extent of excision)
Inner Thigh Lift (Extended Inner Thigh Lift)
Tummy Tuck (Mini)
Tummy Tuck (Full Tummy Tuck or Short Scar Tummy Tuck)
- $9500 for smaller patients, $12,000 or more for larger patients
Vaginoplasty (Tightening of Vaginal Vault or Inside the Vagina)
- $7500 to $9500
Dr. Kenneth Hughes Financing Options
The Office Offers Financing Through Companies (Just Click the Icon Below)
Please call the office at 310-275-4170 if you have questions about financing options.
Surgery Cancellation and Surgery Rescheduling Fees and Surgery Policies
Patients schedule surgery with Dr. Kenneth Hughes for up to a year or more in the future. Anesthesiologists, nurses, scrub technicians, equipment and supplies must all be provided for ahead of time. If patients want to cancel or reschedule close to the surgery date, those individuals must still be paid and the equipment and supplies must still be ordered. Waiting to schedule personnel and order supplies right before surgery is not a viable alternative as surgery considerations should be made well in advance for the safety and efficiency of the surgery and the patients alike. Therefore, patients must pay the full amount of surgery 1 month prior to surgery. Likewise, the losses incurred by the business as a result of patient cancellations or reschedules within this 1 month window are the responsibility of the patient as follows:
If the surgery is cancelled within 2 weeks of the scheduled date, patient is responsible for 100% of the surgical quote.
If the surgery is cancelled with 1 month of the scheduled date, patient is responsible for 50% of the surgical quote.
If the surgery is rescheduled within 2 weeks of the scheduled date, patient is responsible for $2500 rescheduling fee in addition to the total amount of the surgical quote.
If the surgery is rescheduled within 1 month of the scheduled date, patient is responsible for $1000 rescheduling fee in addition to the total amount of the surgical quote.
Fraudulent credit card attempts have been and will continue to be reported to the local police department. These attempts have become commonplace and will not be tolerated.
If patient does not receive medical clearance at a particular time, the surgery can be delayed until such time as patient is optimized and cleared for surgery. In the rare event that a patient is deemed unfit for surgery for the duration of their natural lives, a complete copy of all medical records from the clearance doctor must be submitted to Dr. Kenneth Hughes’s office for review and for independent review by another medical professional. This has become a necessity due to numerous attempts to defraud the business.