- BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS BODYTITE
- BODYTITE ANIMATION
- TESTIMONIALS AND REVIEWS
- WHAT IS THE COST OF BODYTITE
- WHEN WILL I SEE RESULTS
- WHAT IS THE DOWNTIME
- BODYTITE SURPASSES SMARTLIPO, LASERLIPO, VASERLIPO AND J-PLASMA
- BETTER BODYTITE RESULTS WITH DR. KENNETH HUGHES
- WHAT AREAS CAN BE TREATED
- RESULTS WITH BODYTITE
- CONTACT US
- PRE AND POST OP INSTRUCTIONS
Dr. Kenneth Hughes, MD has helped revolutionize the liposuction, liposuction revision, and skin and tissue tightening options for patients with his successes made with Body Tite in Los Angeles and Beverly Hills. Dr. Hughes ushered in this Body Tite technology into Los Angeles in 2016. Before the advent of this new technology, there was not a great option for patients who had too little skin laxity to merit a larger scar associated with tummy tuck, body lift, or similar procedures. Through his own proprietary techniques, Dr. Hughes can create a much tighter skin envelope and avoid larger scars of excisional surgery.
In addition, Dr. Hughes utilizes Body Tite in conjunction with liposuction and liposuction revision procedures. The truth about liposuction and liposuction revision is that it is far more difficult to perform well than some plastic surgeons and others may suggest. Dr. Hughes has revised thousands of liposuction procedures and has given hope to many patients who thought there was no solution to their situation. Poor liposuction results can severely decrease self esteem and create body image issues that can last a lifetime. That is why it is so very critical to get the surgery done as well as possible the first time.
WHAT IS BODYTITE?
BodyTite is a minimally invasive technology that can be used to tighten skin with virtually no scarring. This procedure can be helpful to improve saggy skin after weight loss or loose skin due to aging. Dr. Kenneth Hughes, MD utilizes it in liposuction revision to remedy the lumps, bumps, dents, divots, and deformities as well as improve loose skin wherever it may exist.
BodyTite is a minimally invasive procedure that shapes, tightens and lifts without a larger scar that would be necessary in excisional procedures like tummy tuck or thigh lift. Bodytite will create about 40% skin contraction or improvement, but it will not reproduce the tightness of a well executed excisional procedure like tummy tuck, thigh lift, or arm lift. Patients should not expect this type of result, and Dr. Kenneth Hughes emphasizes this to patients prior to undertaking any Bodytite procedures.
BodyTite uses RF (Radio-Frequency) technology that addresses some of the shortcomings associated with traditional liposuction or surgical body lifts. Bodytite is NOT liposuction and should not be thought of as such. Liposuction can be combined with Bodytite for best results and frequently is used in combination.
Bodytite Before and After Photo Galleries
BEFORE & AFTER GALLERY
Bodytite Animation for Patient Education
Testimonials and Reviews for Bodytite with Dr. Kenneth Hughes
Another Successful Bodytite Procedure
Dr. Hughes has hands of a magician. He is by far the best out there for Bodytite. I went to him for Bodytite of the lower abdomen a year ago bc I didn’t want to have a tummy tuck scar. I was thrilled with how amazing my results were (let me just say as the months go by I keep seeing results). After a great tightening of the lower abdomen I realized I needed tightening of the upper abdomen.
This time around I decided to do local instead of general. It was such a smooth experience – pain free, chatted with Dr. Hughes most of the procedure even laughed on some humorous topics. Quite the experience. I’m already a few weeks post op and I have such smooth great tightening affects with great results so quick. Can’t imagine how things can look any better in 6 plus months when swelling and tightening continues to take place even further along. Thank you, Dr. Hughes, for everything.
What is the Cost of BodyTite?
- The cost of Bodytite in Los Angeles and Beverly Hills is $10,500 for one particular area like the abdomen.
- Liposuction of that area will add to the cost of the procedure.
HOW QUICKLY WILL I SEE RESULTS WITH BODYTITE?
Results can be seen immediately, but the best results will be noticeable after 3-6 months. There is some initial contraction of the tissues that Dr. Kenneth Hughes sees while performing the surgery. However, the swelling that occurs after surgery can sometimes mask this improvement in the early phases of healing. In addition, the maximal contraction of the tissues takes at least 3 months to occur. Finally, the swelling will take up to 6 months to resolve.
WHAT IS THE DOWNTIME WITH BODYTITE?
Downtime with Bodytite alone is really very minimal, and many patients will be without pain or discomfort even immediately following the procedure. This does not mean that there will not be swelling or bruising. It also does not mean that you will heal immediately. If Bodytite is used exclusively, patients should expect at least 1 to 2 weeks off from exercise. If Bodytite is combined with liposuction, patients should refrain from exercise for 6 weeks.
WHAT IS DIFFERENT ABOUT BODYTITE WHEN COMPARED TO Smartlipo, Laserlipo, Vaserlipo, J-plasma, etc.?
Bodytite utilizes a radiofrequency model that is unique to these devices. The Bodytite device is bipolar, in which energy oscillates between the two poles to increase energy delivery and efficiency. In addition, the energy is better contained and results in fewer burns, if any, compared to the older monopolar devices like smart lipo, laser lipo, vaser lipo, J-plasma and the great numbers of others with older technology. Although it is tempting to lump all technological advances together and categorize them as the same, this is one case in which patients and surgeons alike would be foolish to designate these technologies as the same or equal.
Bodytite Video Explanation with Dr. Kenneth Hughes
How Does Dr. Kenneth Hughes Achieve The Best Bodytite Results?
It is not just the technology but how that technology is utilized, which results in the phenomenal results seen in Dr. Hughes’s before and after Bodytite gallery. Dr. Kenneth Hughes has received patients from all over the US and all over the world to obtain his expertise in these Bodytite procedures and for difficult skin laxity and liposuction revision procedures that were considered by many other surgeons to be UNCORRECTABLE. There is hope for these deformities, and Dr. Hughes is bringing hope to patients every day with these bodytite procedures for revision surgery.
What Areas Can Be Treated with Bodytite?
Dr. Kenneth Hughes, MD has created great results for virtually all areas of skin laxity. He has improved many areas including abdomen, sides, back, bra rolls, buttocks, inner thighs, outer thighs, posterior thighs, knees, arms, and armpits. Multiple areas can be treated in one visit. Each zone will take approximately 30 to 45 minutes of treatment.
While the thigh lift, arm lift or tummy tuck is certainly effective in its removal of tissue and correcting issues of skin laxity and reducing size and circumference, the scar produced is often objectionable to many patients. Dr. Kenneth Hughes, MD has extensive experience and amazing successes with the Bodytite technology to avoid the longer scars associated with arm lifts and thigh lifts as well as other excisional procedures such as tummy tuck, butt lifts, etc.
Bodytite can be used in conjunction with liposuction to tighten the tissues of the arms or thighs or tummy or wherever by about 40%. These types of results will not be achievable by another technology or my another surgeon. Please look at the amazing Bodytite results in the before and after galleries. Although Bodytite will never reproduce the excisional surgical results, optimal treatment by Dr. Kenneth Hughes can come pretty close.
Top-Quality BodyTite Procedure
BEFORE & AFTER GALLERY
Bodytite Results in Los Angeles and Beverly Hills
Dr. Hughes will give you the best Bodytite results possible for your anatomy as long as you follow the postoperative instructions and diet regimen. There are many options in body contouring as Dr. Hughes knows from performing many revisions of these areas (numbering into the thousands). Dr. Hughes will give you the highest probability for success in Bodytite. He also uses Bodytite in conjunction with other procedures for the best possible results for patients in Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, and all over the world.
Contact Dr. Kenneth Hughes for Your Bodytite Surgery
To set up an appointment for Bodytite, call or contact our Los Angeles office.
Preop and Postop Instructions for Bodytite
Dr. Kenneth Hughes Bodytite of Abdomen Instructions (if performed under general anesthesia)
Bodytite of Other Areas will generally not require compression garments as the risk for fluid collection is much lower
- No eating or drinking 8hrs prior to your procedure (including water), meaning your last meal should be the night before. You may take blood pressure pill with a sip of water in the morning.
- No lotion. No Make Up.
- Remove any artificial nails or polish.
- No eyelash extensions.
- Remove all jewelry and piercings. Please take out all piercings prior to coming to the surgery center. We prefer you keep them at home.
- Make sure you fill your prescriptions and bring your medications with you the day of your procedure.
- Make sure you have someone who can pick you up after your procedure.
- Wear loose comfortable clothing. Button down top if possible. Slippers/sandals. No jeans nor leggings.
- No contact lenses.
- Hearing aids if any will need to be removed.
- Remove any dentures or partial plates in mouth.
- 100g of protein per day. There is a protein shake called Premier Protein. Dr. Hughes himself takes these shakes. Each bottle has 30g of protein and only 1g of sugar. They come in various flavors. Drink at least 3 of those a day to make up for the 100g needed. You can find these shakes at Costco, CVS or Target.
- No long walks. Walk every 1-2hrs for 5-10 mins to keep your circulation going. This is to reduce the chances of developing a blood clot.
- Do not lift over 5lbs.
- The main concerns in the postoperative period are the development of a fluid collection. Take it easy.
- No Smoking.
- No massages, that includes lymphatic massages.
- Feel free to reach us at 310-275-4170 for further questions.
- You will have an abdominal binder over your abdominal dressings. Change dressings as needed. YOU SHOULD WEAR THE BINDER 24-7 FOR 6 WEEKS.
- Do not use a heating pad or ice around the surgical sites. It could cause a burn.
- You may place new dressings if they become saturated and put on the same garment as instructed, making sure to have the garment covering the pubic area.
- When the drainage has stopped, you may replace the dressings with a cotton T-shirt and place the garment other the T-shirt as previously instructed.
- Take your antibiotic until it is completed.
- If the pain medication is a narcotic it should be taken as prescribed. Do not take any Tylenol while on pain medication. The medication we prescribe may already have Tylenol in it.
- Do not drink alcohol or drive a car while taking pain medication.
- The pain medication may cause nausea and should be taken with food or protein shake at each dose.
- You may resume your regular medication after your surgery except for Vitamin E, Ibuprofen (Motrin, Advil), Fish oil and Aspirin (wait at least 2 weeks post-op).
- If you take aspirin or coumadin check with the doctor to see when you may resume them.
ADDITIONAL MEDICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Do not smoke 1 week before surgery date. Do not take Zyban or Nicotine Patches in the week before surgery. Pre-Post op smoking can cause serious and life threatening complications.
- Discontinue all sources of Vitamin E, (e.g Vitamin E pills. Multivitamins, Slim Fat Ensure Plus. Natural or health preparations (e.g. bee’s pollen, etc.) 1 week before surgery.
- Stop all weight loss medications 2 weeks before surgery (e.g. Xenical, Phentermine etc.) These can cause serious complications.
- Stop all sources of aspirin or other pain medicine or cold preparations 10 days before surgery. Aspirin, Motrin, Aleve, Advil, Ibuprofen, and Pepto-Bismol all contain agents that will thin your blood and cause serious surgical complications.
- No alcohol for 1 week before and two weeks after Alcohol can cause postoperative complications (e.g. bleeding, infection).
- Stop taking birth control pills or hormone replacement therapy or hormone therapy of any sort 1 month before surgery to reduce the risks of blood clots.