Dr. Kenneth Hughes, MD in Los Angeles performed this very difficult, closed rhinoplasty for this female patient. There are many components involved in this rhinoplasty.
1) The tip was refined (narrowed with sutures and cartilage trim) and elevated.
2) The tip was also deprojected (shortened).
3) The alar base (nostril size) was reduced.
4) The tip asymmetry was greatly improved as was the nostril asymmetry.
5) The dorsal aesthetic line (bridge) was also refined to give a much smoother appearance and improve the deviation.
The natural appearance is essential to a great rhinoplasty result, and Dr. Hughes is able to navigate even the most complicated rhinoplasty plans with ease and talent.